Most HOE Survey Respondents rated the holistic effectiveness of their organization as “low”
The following histogram displays the overall average ratings for all respondents of the Holistic Organizational Effectiveness Survey:
Overall Average Ratings - All Respondents
(Overall Avg. Rating = 3.45)
5 = Effective 4= Somewhat Effective 3 = Neutral 2 = Somewhat Ineffective 1 = Ineffective
- The overall rating for all survey participants and questions is 3.45.
- 90.9% of survey respondents have overall average ratings below 4.5, indicating significant opportunities exist for increasing HOE in most organizations.
- 57% of respondents’ overall average ratings are either Effective or Somewhat Effective
- 43% of respondents’ overall average ratings are either Neutral, Somewhat Ineffective or Ineffective
It is clear that most organizations have a very significant opportunity to increase their Holistic Organizational Effectiveness.
- What do you think your organization’s overall holistic organizational effectiveness rating is?
- What needs to be done to make your leadership team aware of the opportunity to assess and then increase holistic organizational effectiveness?
- Which of the following areas do you think are your organization’s strongest and weakest HOE drivers?:
- Senior Leadership Team
- Culture & Innovation
- Organizational Structures, Systems and Processes
- Workforce Excellence
- Performance Measures and Reward Systems
- Technology, Business Processes and Suppliers
- Financial Planning, Management and Measurement
- Business Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Environment, Sustainability and Responsibility
- Taking a Holistic Approach to Organizational Effectiveness