Employee Benefits Satisfaction Surveys/
Employee Benefits Surveys/
Employee Benefits Opinion Surveys
Learn How Employees Feel About Your Company's Benefits
Plan and Manage Benefits to Enhance
Employee Satisfaction and Performance
Employee benefits are an important driver of employee satisfaction. Well designed employee benefits plans that are based on desires and needs for benefits can enable companies to strengthen their ability to attract and retain employees.
Employee benefits programs can be very costly to both employees and companies. Designing plans based on feedback from employees can provide greater value from dollars spent by employees and companies, and help avoid benefits costs that provide little value to some employees.
Assessments can be conducted companywide, or for select segments of your organization. Questions can also be tailored based on type of employee (e.g. full time vs. part time/per diem).
Conducting an employee benefits opinion survey is a highly cost-effective and fast way to gather opinions and preferences about current and redesigned benefits plans from your organization.
Using Employee Benefits Surveys to Boost Employee Satisfaction and Engagement
Quantisoft's employee satisfaction surveys/employee engagement surveys are highly effective in gathering information and insight about guaranteed and elective benefits. Findings from these assessments indicate that satisfaction levels with benefits correlates highly with overall employee satisfaction, engagement loyalty and retention. The payback on your organization's investment is high when employees feel they have flexible access to and are receiving the "right" benefits based on their individual and family needs and when your benefit program is perceived to be as good or better than programs provided by your competitors.
Employee benefit surveys go beyond general employee surveys to provide much more detailed feedback regarding satisfaction levels with the full range of benefits, assessing their impact and perceived value, and identifying what can be done to strengthen benefit programs.
Employee Benefits Opinion Survey Metrics
Metrics typically include these and other measurements:
- Awareness of where to get information about the benefit program
- Effectiveness of people/service center providing information and assistance
- Ease of signing up for and making changes
- Preference about how to learn about benefits
- Familiarity with the program
- Value received for the contributions employees make to purchase benefits
- Satisfaction with overall program and specific benefits
- Feedback regarding the effectiveness of providers (e.g. health insurance providers)
- Satisfaction with employee contributory costs
- Reasons for not signing up for specific benefits
- Perception of your organization's plan vs. competitors' plans
- Likelihood of employee attrition due to shortfalls in your organization's benefits plan
- Suggestions for improving the program
- Employee benefits satisfaction survey results sorted by employee demographics (full time, part time, per diem, age, marital status, family status, gender, etc.)
Some of the Current and Potential Benefits Typically Included in Assessments:
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Disability insurance
- Life and accident insurance
- 401(k) plans
- Employee stock purchase plan (ESPP)
- Auto & home group insurance
- Cell phone/smart phone/laptop computer and mileage reimbursement (for select groups)
- Education reimbursement
- Child care subsidy
- Gym membership subsidy
- Critical illness insurance
- Long term care insurance
- Hotline/counseling for personal problems
- Paid time off (PTO)
- Flexible work schedules
Employee Benefits Survey Reports
Employee benefit survey reports include graphs, tabular summary reports and comments reports for your organization overall and by employee demographics such as location, department, years of service, etc. Reports provided with your second and subsequent assessments include trend reports comparing data from the most recent employee benefit opinion survey with data from your previous employee benefit opinion surveys.
Benefits of Quantisoft's Employee Benefits Satisfaction Surveys
Quantisoft's employee benefits surveys generate a significant payback:
- Make changes to the plan based on feedback
- Get greater value from the dollars spent by your company
- Provide employees with benefits they want and need based on their preferences
- Identify which changes to the plan will help to attract and retain employees
- Increase employee satisfaction and performance and enhance "employer of choice" status
Conducting benefit assessments is a great way to let your staff know that you care about them and that you are interested in learning about their preferences and needs. Quantisoft recommends conducting an employee benefits satisfaction survey prior to making decisions to change company benefits plans, allowing time to include assessment results in your annual plan changes.
In addition to employee benefit surveys
, Quantisoft also conducts other types of employee surveys
including employee satisfaction surveys/employee engagement surveys, employee turnover surveys, 360 leadership surveys, sales force surveys and other employee surveys.